Viva Cleansing Milk  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think I was just a teenager when I used the Viva Cleansing Milk for the first time to clean my skin face

• by MomLouiTan

This was the first skin face cleansing milk that I used in my life. I think I was just a teenager when I used the Viva Cleansing Milk for the first time to clean my skin face. There were not so many choice of brand at that time if you need cleansing milk cosmetics

product for your skin face.

Normally, I used Viva cleansing milk after I came home from school. The city where I lived during that time was a city with high air pollution. And if I did not clean my skin face with Viva cleansing milk after I came home from school, I could get ...

• pimple or acne in my face so easily. As you know, pimple or acne in your skin face can be caused by dirt that stay in your skin face.

Viva Cleansing Milk was a great product. I just need to apply a little Viva Cleansing Milk product on my skin face and wipe my face

with soft cotton to wipe off the dirt on my skin face. And after that, I normally wash my face with some clean water. And I will get the fresh and clean skin face again.

The price for one bottle of Viva Cleansing Milk at that time was not expensive at all. It was a good product,indeed!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106716011130/k2311a061/6.1.09