BioBest Yoghurt  » Food  »
  • I bought this yoghurt because I had a coupon
  • And the interesting thing is, it actually tastes pretty good
  • However, the texture of the yoghurt is not very smooth, so it is not that fun to eat - I like yoghurt to be smooth
  • The other problem with this particular yoghurt is that the fruit is on the bottom

• by booklover
      This yoghurt comes in a variety of flavours. I have tried strawberry, raspberry, and peach, and so far, prefer peach.

Strawberry is nice too.

I have tried the individual serving packs - those small containers meant for one snack.

I bought this yoghurt because I

had a coupon.

I figured I may as well try it.

And the interesting thing is, it actually tastes pretty good.

However, the texture of the yoghurt is not very smooth, so it is not that fun to eat - I like yoghurt to be ...

• smooth.

The other problem with this particular yoghurt is that the fruit is on the bottom.

Now, normally this would not be a problem, however, the flavouring is kind of jelly-like and does not easily mix in with the yoghurt.

If you do not thoroughly

mix, some of the flavouring stays at the bottom - and the flavouring by itself is rather sweet.

Something which adds a nice texture to the yoghurt is to sprinkle a bit of granola or cereal on top.

This tastes good and makes the texture seem more pleasant.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27210771600431/k2311a0721/7.21.06