Bakmi GajahMada  » Restaurants  »
Jakarta, Indonesia
  • And for the prices that they put on their price lists, I don't think it is an expensive and exclusive restaurant
  • And I think I would like to go there again whenever I have a chance in this city

• by MomLouiTan

There are few Bakmi GajahMada restaurant in Jakarta, Indonesia. And it’s very popular restaurant in this city. If you ask them if they ever go to this restaurant, most people will probably say yes to your question.

Bakmi in the local language means noodles. So you can already guess what kind of restaurant it is. This restaurant

is special restaurant that offer many kind of noodles dishes on their menu.

And for the prices that they put on their price lists, I don’t think it is an expensive and exclusive restaurant. It is just a standard price for restaurant that offer these kind of foods in town.

But don’t be surprise if you see ...

• a lot of people during lunch or dinner time. They often come there with more than two persons. Some times the people even come there with the big family members to have a lunch or dinner there.

You can also find some Ifumie or other kind of noodles in any kind of cooking styles and recipes.

For a portion of dish that you can find in their menu list, you can probably expect to pay minimum 1.50 USD which is around 15.000 rupiah in their local currency.

I am a fans of this restaurant too. And I think I would like to go there again whenever I have a chance in this city.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106715991130/k2311a061/6.1.09