Liga Milk Break Cookies
  • I bought this Liga Milk Break Cookies for my children
  • I thought it was just a normal biscuit or cookies
  • But I think I will not give this kind of cookies to my children so often

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this Liga Milk Break Cookies for my children. I did not know that inside the cookies will be a lot of sugar. I thought it was just a normal biscuit or cookies.

No wonder the kids like it so much. I saw in the school that few children

ate it during their break time. That’s why I also want to know what kind of cookies it is. But I think I will not give this kind of cookies to my children so often.

It’s simply too much sugar for my kids.Once in a week is fine since the ...

• taste is also not so bad. But not every day cookies for my children.

But if you are going somewhere and need to bring a little cookies for snack, I guess this Liga Milk Break cookies can be a choice for you to bring. Since inside the cookies package, you

will find another small packages which will only be two cookies inside the small plastic package. So you don’t need to bring all cookies from the big packages in one time. Just bring as much as you need to keep it simple.

And the price is also not so expensive for those package of cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715981130/k2311a061/6.1.09