Honig Lasagna  » Food  »
  • I kept on looking until I found Honig Lasagna
  • And I also surprised that I can find the recipe in the back of the package of this Honig Lasagna that I bought
  • I will definitely use this product again for the next Lasagna that I have to cook

• by MomLouiTan

Yesterday, my daughter asked me to cook lasagna. So when I went to do the grocery, I was looking for lasagna to cook for our dinner. I was checking on the store to find the right lasagna for our dinner. I saw some lasagna brands but they have expensive price tag.

I kept on looking until I found Honig Lasagna.

And since I often use other Honig product for cooking, I immediately picked Honig Lasagna from the store and put it inside my shopping bag. Paid in the cashier and went home immediately to start my cooking time.

And I was right with choosing ...

• Lasagna from Honig. And I also surprised that I can find the recipe in the back of the package of this Honig Lasagna that I bought. I did not see it before in the store since I was in a hurry to pick the package there.

So I just follow the

instruction from Honig Lasagna package about how to cook the lasagna and the meat sauce for it.It’s all written in the back of the package.

Very simple and easy. Within no time,my lasagna was ready for the dinner. I will definitely use this product again for the next Lasagna that I have to cook.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715971130/k2311a061/6.1.09