Heinz Tomato Ketchup  » Food  »
  • But so far, the best taste of tomato ketchup are only from Heinz Tomato Ketchup
  • But for me, I think I often choose the small bottle since we don't really have big space in our kitchen neither in the fridge to store the tomato ketchup in my kitchen

• by MomLouiTan

There are many brand of tomato ketchup that you can find in the store here. But so far, the best taste of tomato ketchup are only from Heinz Tomato Ketchup.

When you go to the Tomato Ketchup section in the grocery

stores here, you probably will find their product so easily because they have quite few selection of product. You can buy just a small size of tomato ketchup but you can also find the big bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.Some people said that you will save money if you buy a bigger bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup. Because the price of the big bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup will be cheaper per mL if you compare with the price of the small ...

• Heinz Tomato Ketchup
      bottle of Heinz Tomato Ketchup.

But for me, I think I often choose the small bottle since we don’t really have big space in our kitchen neither in the fridge to store the tomato ketchup in my kitchen.

You can use this Heinz

Tomato Ketchup when you need to cook your pasta or spaghetti. You can put Heinz Tomato ketchup inside your sandwich or tosti bread. Or you can also mix it with other sauce to make a better salad dressing for your dinner.

Heinz Tomato Ketchup
Maurilio says :

re : But for me, I think I often choose the small bottle since we don’t really have big space in our kitchen neither in the fridge to store the tomato ketchup in my kitchen
Heinz tomato ketchup is the masterpiece of all the ketchup. Everybody love it and chose it because as a taste that remember all you life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715961130/k2311a061/6.1.09