Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick  » Cosmetics  »
  • I told her that I had a problem with dry lips after few days arriving in the country

• by MomLouiTan

I got this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick from my sister in law, when I traveled to my own country for Summer holiday. I told her that I had a problem with dry lips after few days arriving in the country.

The next day, she came to me and brought me this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick. She said this product is good to repair

the dry lips or to protect our lips from drying problems.

I don’t know where she bought this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick product, but I just tried it for few times, and it really help a lot repairing my dry lips. The dry lips problem slowly disappeared after few days applying this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick stick.

So I guess she was ...

• giving me the right product. On the stick it says that this product contains of moisturizing that can moisturizes and protects the lips from the drying effect of sun, wind and cold. And when you apply it on your lips, you will not feel the sticky effect of the product in your lips. So I feel comfortable with using
        this product. Sometimes, you find the moisturizing stick that make your lips feel so thick because of putting the moisturizer product on your lips. But not with this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick.

I was so happy that I had no problem any more during my holiday after I got this Casuelle Cacaobutter Stick. Thanks to my sister in law for giving me this great product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31106715931130/k2311a061/6.1.09