Fisher Price Doodle Pro  » Education  »
  • If you are looking for educative toys for your children, I suggest you to look for Doodle Pro from Fisher Price
  • This magnetic drawing board is the best that we ever have
  • I think the one that we use until this time was already few years ago since we got it for the first time
  • I like to use this magnetic drawing board from Fisher Price

• by MomLouiTan

If you are looking for educative toys for your children, I suggest you to look for Doodle Pro from Fisher Price. This magnetic drawing board is the best that we ever have. We bought few magnetic drawing board as well with other brands, but they were broke within no time. Fisher Price have the best product for this kind of educative

toys for your children.

I think the one that we use until this time was already few years ago since we got it for the first time. The price will be different in every country but they are still the same quality if you choose the brand from Fisher Price. There are also different choice of color if you want. We have ...

• the purple frame Doodle Pro from Fisher Price. And the size of the board that we have right now is also the smallest one. I am sure you can find a bigger size than what we have in the special store that sell educational toys for children in your place.

When you make a drawing on this magnetic drawing board, you can

easily erase it by the slide eraser that it has in the side of the board. Very easy to use and so simple as well. I like to use this magnetic drawing board from Fisher Price. Especially when I want to teach my children about letters or numbers. Sometimes I use it to teach my daughter mathematics as well. Very happy with this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 50106715911130/k2311a061/6.1.09