JVC RM-C54 TV Remote Controle  » Electronics  »
  • In case your old is broke and can no longer use it, you can always find the new one from some stores

• by MomLouiTan

I don’t know if it’s the remote control that we get when we buy the new JVC television. Since we got the television from my in law, I got it together with this JVC RM-C54 remote control with it. So I guess, it should be in the package as well when you buy the new television.

But I saw on the Internet that you can also buy this television remote control separate without the

television. In case your old is broke and can no longer use it, you can always find the new one from some stores.

This JVC RM-C54 remote control is working with two batteries with AAA size. And since I put new batteries few months ago, I did not change it with another one yet. So, I guess the batteries that we put inside this remote control can be use in economic way.

And ...

• we can use this remote control from quite a distance as well to turn on or off the JVC television or to change the channel on television to another channel that we want to watch.

There are some buttons on this JVC RM-C54 remote control for the menu control of your television. I guess these buttons are quite the same with other television remote control that you ever have or use it.

The size

of this JVC RM-C54 remote control is not that small. I could say that it’s quite big compare with other brand of television that I ever have. Maybe because in this remote control, there are also some buttons inside that you can use for DVD or CD player. But I don’t know how it work. Since it does not work for my DVD player because we don’t have JVC DVD player connected to our television.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16106715901130/k2311a061/6.1.09