O’Lacy Coffee Pads  » Food  »
  • And since I think there is not big difference on the taste pf the coffee itself, I always try to find the cheap coffee pads but with the good quality
  • So I know for sure that I have enough stocks for few days or weeks

• by MomLouiTan

Since I am using coffee press machine, I have to buy coffee pads for it. But there are some coffee pads brand that charge quite expensive for their products. And since I think there is not big difference on the taste pf the coffee itself, I always try to find the cheap coffee pads but with the good quality.

O’lacy coffee pads with mocha taste is one of my favorite product. For one pack of coffee pads, I need to pay around 2,50 Eur in the grocery store. Meanwhile, the other brand can be for 3,50 Eur each pack. So, with the same amount of pads inside the package, I would prefer o buy O’Lacy coffee pads.

Pity ...

• that I can not find this brand in some stores. Only few grocery stores sell this O’Lacy coffee pads. So, I only can buy O’Lacy Coffee pads when I go to the store that sell this brand. When I go there, I will buy more than one package of O’Lacy coffee pads. So I know for sure that I
        have enough stocks for few days or weeks. It really save me few Euro extra.

How to make it? So simple and easy. Just put the coffee pads inside the coffee machine press. Start the machine after you put the water, and press the button to make the coffee the moment you know that your water is cooked inside the machine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715881130/k2311a061/6.1.09