Yusaka Japanese Rice Vinegar
  • I browsed on the Internet about how to make sushi,and I bought Yusaka Japanese Rice Vinegar because I need to use rice vinegar if I want to make sushi
  • Although the price of Yusaka Japanese Rice Vinegar is not the most expensive one, I don't think there is much different on the taste itself

• by MomLouiTan

It’s too expensive to eat Sushi from the restaurant so often here. That’s why I tried few times to make my own sushi dishes in the house. I browsed on the Internet about how to make sushi,and I bought Yusaka Japanese Rice Vinegar because I need to use rice vinegar if I

want to make sushi.

Pity that we have to buy it in the special Asian store. I could not find this Yusaka Japanese Rice vinegar in the grocery store near my house. So I have to go to the city center if I want to buy this Japanese Rice Vinegar.

The price is ...

• not the most expensive one, but the taste is already good for my sushi. Since I am just a beginner, I don’t really need the expensive ingredients to cook my sushi. Later, if I already good on cooking and making my own sushi, I can buy the expensive ingredients for my sushi.

Although

the price of Yusaka Japanese Rice Vinegar is not the most expensive one, I don’t think there is much different on the taste itself. So I guess i will try to use this Yusaka Japanese Rice food until it’s finish first before I start to buy another brand of rice vinegar for my sushi dishes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715871130/k2311a061/6.1.09