Eaton Cheese Cake  » Food  »
  • If you want to get the best Japanese Cheese cake in Jakarta, you should go to Eaton Bakery
  • Their cheese cake was so soft and the taste also not so fatty if I compare to other cheese cake that I bought in another bakery store
  • Although, I think the price was not really that cheap for one cheese cake, but it's worth of the taste
  • I wold not mind to pay extra money if I know for sure that I will get a better cheese cake
  • So far, I found few bakery store that has this kind of cheese cake

• by MomLouiTan

If you want to get the best Japanese Cheese cake in Jakarta, you should go to Eaton Bakery. They have the best Japanese Cheese cake in town. AT least, it’s according to my experiences. I had tried few bakery to find the best and tasteful cheese cake in Jakarta, and I come to the conclusion that Eaton has the best cheese cake.

Their cheese cake was so soft

and the taste also not so fatty if I compare to other cheese cake that I bought in another bakery store.

Although, I think the price was not really that cheap for one cheese cake, but it’s worth of the taste. I wold not mind to pay extra money if I know for sure that I will get a better cheese cake. I am a fans of cheese cake,

• but I like the soft cheese cake. So far, I found few bakery store that has this kind of cheese cake. But Eaton has the one which is not so fatty. This is my opinion. Other people can have their own opinions about the taste since we all have different taste.

If I buy the cheese cake, it can be for five or six person. We can slice it

into five or six slices of cheese cake. So, every body in the house can at least get one slice of cake.

I think the ingredients of Eaton Cheese cake also include little lemon or something, because I can taste it when I eat the cake. But I am not sure if it’s really lemon or something else. I can not ask since it’s their secret recipe, I guess.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715861130/k2311a061/6.1.09