Winter Sonata movie  » Movies  »
  • I can say that I really love this Winter Sonata, Korean Drama
  • I think in total, there were more than 40 episodes of this love story Korean Drama

• by MomLouiTan

I can say that I really love this Winter Sonata, Korean Drama. The story itself was a romantic love story. But since it is a long drama story, you can not really guess easily what is the plot of the movie. You really need to follow each step or each scene to know what will be the next story on each episode.

I think in total, there were more than 40 episodes of this love story Korean Drama. And I think since it is a very good story,many people like to watch it, especially the women and girls in Asia.

Bae Yong Jun is the start in this drama. And now, he is so popular in Asia as a Korean movie star.

The story itself ...

• is about a true love which was separate by many kind of situation and times,but in the end they find their way to get back since they are already soul mates.

There were some sad scenes but also had happy scenes in this movie. It’s just typical Asian Drama story, but this one the good one.

I think if you ask to the

people who like to watch Asian drama series, they probably already watched this movie few times because they want to watch it over and over again.

I do watched it but only one time. I have to admit that it was great love story, but it was too long for me to follow those 43 episodes of VCD. So one time is enough for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11106715831130/k2311a061/6.1.09