Blue Lotus Chinese Take Away  » Restaurants  »
2.5
Koemarkt, The Netherlands
  • One of the dish was bit too long cooked or burned, so it was not really nice to taste it
  • So I got the cheapest deal from their menu, and it turned out to be a very small portions of foods, compared to the foods from few Chinese restaurants that I ever got in this place

• by MomLouiTan

I’ve been there two times to get my Chinese food. And I think I will not go there anymore. Why? Because the food is just too expensive if we compare with the quality that we got from the food.

First time I went

there, I had a dinner in this restaurant. We ordered several dishes. One of the dish was bit too long cooked or burned, so it was not really nice to taste it. And the second one was yesterday, when I needed to get some take out Chinese Food. Since I was in the neighborhood of this restaurant, I though I’m gonna try one more time. I was hoping that I will get the better food that last time.

But, I was wrong. I could not ...

• Blue Lotus Chinese Take Away
      find the cheap deal for take out like in the other Chinese restaurant. So I got the cheapest deal from their menu, and it turned out to be a very small portions of foods, compared to the foods from few Chinese restaurants
      that I ever got in this place.

And about the taste, it was also not so good. Just nothing special with the foods that I got yesterday. So I guess I am finish with this restaurant.I hopeI don’t have to go there anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7106715811130/k2311a061/6.1.09