Vroom & Dressmann Glue  » Other  »
  • I thought this store only sell clothes, shoes and other similar goods
  • And I think it's a special glue for paper or other art things that normally use by the kids in the school
  • I bought this glue because my daughter want to make something from papers in the house

• by MomLouiTan

It’s a small product only, but sometimes you need to know the review about the product. What is that? It’s a glue from Vroom & Dreesman. In the beginning, I did not know that this store sell their own brand glue.

I thought this store only sell clothes, shoes and other similar goods. But when I come to their books section,

I can find lots more things there. I can find stationery in this store which is include the glue that I mentioned above. They have their own brand glue. And I think it’s a special glue for paper or other art things that normally use by the kids in the school.

I bought this glue because my daughter want to make something ...

• from papers in the house. I saw this glue in the store and I bought it for my daughter. The price was not so expensive and it’s a small bottle size. As far as I remember, I only bought 100 ml glue in the bottle. That should be enough for a year. For sure my daughter will not need more than
        that.

And the quality of this glue from Vroom & Dreesmann is not so bad at all. Just the same as the other paper glue which already have international name or brand.

We still use this glue until now. We don’t have problem with it. And if it get sticky in the finger, we can remove it easily with water and soap. Easy!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12106715731130/k2311a061/6.1.09