Albert Heijn Power Stick Yogurt  » Food  »
  • I think this is a new product from Albert Heijn

• by MomLouiTan

I think this is a new product from Albert Heijn. They make yogurt for the children but it is not ins the small yogurt cup. This yogurt has a shape like sticks. That’s why they called it power stick yogurt.

And when you buy one package,there will be six power stick yogurt inside the

plastic. Four with strawberry taste and two with vanilla taste.

My children like to eat this Power Stick Yogurt from Albert Heijn. And for me, it’s much more easier to eat yogurt in this way. I don’t need to prepare their teaspoon to eat their yogurts. Normally, when they want to eat yogurt,

• they always ask the teaspoons first. But now, it’s no need.

The price for one package of Albert Heijn Power Stick Yogurt is 1.45 Eur. It is a bit more expensive than the other yogurt in cups that I often buy for my children. But the taste is the same. So, I mixed up

with the other yogurt as well sometimes. Just want to know that I am not spending too much by buying power stick yogurt all the time.

I’ve never see other brand of power stick yogurt in the grocery stores. That’’s why I said in the beginning that it could be a new product from Albert Heijn.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27106715721130/k2311a061/6.1.09