Bumblies Diapers
  • I like to try some new brand that I see on the store
  • I even don't have to change diaper in the night, because there will not be diaper problem with my kid in the night

• by MomLouiTan

I still need to buy diapers for my kids. I am not really stick to one brand of diaper. I like to try some new brand that I see on the store.

Bumblies Diapers are not available in every supermarket. I can only find this brand in some supermarket. The quality of this diaper

is good. Nothing wrong with the diaper at all. As long as you know when you need to change your baby’s diaper, you will not have a broken diaper in the baby’s trouser.

I even don’t have to change diaper in the night, because there will not be diaper problem with my kid in ...

• the night. I will change it in the morning, when my kid wake up.

When I see Bumblies in the store, I normally buy it immediately. Because this Bumblies diaper is much more cheaper if I compare to other known brand in the stores.

There are few sizes of Bumblies diapers. My son is using

number 5 meanwhile my daughter is using the biggest number, number 6. And they never have skin problem while they are wearing this diaper as well.

Good product, great quality, affordable prices! I think you should try yourself. I am sure you will save a lot of money if you can buy good quality diapers for your baby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54106715701130/k2311a061/6.1.09