Honeywell Tower Air Purifier  » Housewares  »
  • All the controls are on top within easy reach, and I like the fact that there are lights for each of the 3 speed settings as well as a light that tells you when it is time to clean the filter (only needed to clean once so far)
  • Since this was a gift, I'm not sure of the price, but I think it must be around $100 or so
  • I'm very happy with this unit and recommend it to anyone

• by willim123

I received this oscillating ifD Tower Air Purifier by Honeywell as a gift about 10 months ago. I use it in my small office where I get a lot of dust daily, probably from a nearby freeway.

There is a 3-stage filtration system with a washable pre-filter, 2 washable ifD

filters, and an electronic ionizer.

The unit stands upright about 28″ tall, 6″ wide and 9″ deep.

All the controls are on top within easy reach, and I like the fact that there are lights for each of the 3 speed settings as well as a light that tells you ...

• when it is time to clean the filter (only needed to clean once so far).

The unit works exceptionally well, as it seems to keep the air quite fresh, (I don’t seem to cough as much as I used to).

Cleaning is fairly easy, basiclly push a couple of buttons to

release the grill, then pull out the 3 filters which you just run under tap water, allow all to dry then reinstall.

Since this was a gift, I’m not sure of the price, but I think it must be around $100 or so.

I’m very happy with this unit and recommend it to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53106715521030/k2311a061/6.1.09