Pilot Marker Pen
  • They have the broad and fine point and I like both of then
  • I also noticed that there are warnings printed on it

• by Maristelle

Back to my elementary days and I was doing class presentation, I made it using Manila Paper and a marker pen. My ultimate brand of super color marker pen is Pilot, the leading brand here in the Philippines. It ranges from different colors but for professional sake, I always used the black one. They have the broad and fine point and I like both of then. The fine point is like the regular marker pen

while the broad point is more stylistic.

I get hooked with Pilot Marker Pens because of its good quality. First, it marks on any surface. Second, it writes well. Third, the price is easy on my budget. There are also numerous remarkable trademarks of my favorite marker pen. It is a water-proof permanent that dries up instantly. I do not have to wait longer just to resume my writings. The ink does not clog from the ...

• tank tube so I can write evenly.

Not only that, this marker pen is refillable. To save money and other resources, I just buy a jar of ink and with a dropper, refill the used container. It is just like using a brand new marker. The company is being innovative this way. I also noticed that there are warnings printed on it. It says that I have to keep the pen tightly capped when not in

use. It prevents the ink from drying up easily. It also warns to keep is away from children and to dispose properly since it could be flammable. The product it made in Thailand but it is available on the local market. It is easy to find in bookstores and store supplies sections.

More students keep using this because of very fine quality. I am still one of them despite the fact that I am a graduate already.

Rachele muyrong says :

I am working a food manufacturing plant. We are currently using your Pilot marker Pen for labeling of packaged products. Our customers however are asking if the Pilot marker pen Food Grade . How can I ask for certification that it is Food Grade.?

Galega says :

Pilot Marker Pain is NOT food grade. And, you can’t blame manufacturer for this. It is not manufactured and marketed for that purpose - marking on food. There are products available in this category that are food grade.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 12106715491030/k2311a061/6.1.09