Coldzep Tablets  » Medicine  »
2.0
  • So with this simple symptom, I decided to pop a medicine which is Coldzep, works the same way as Neozep for clogged and/or runny nose
  • Compared to Neozep, I like Coldzep because it does not have any drowsing effect

• by Maristelle

I am getting paranoid again with my clogged nose. Why? Because it often leads me to sore throat and other related ailments. And with the swine flu outbreak, I am really getting scared of being sick. So with this simple symptom, I decided to pop a medicine which is Coldzep,

works the same way as Neozep for clogged and/or runny nose.

Coldzep is an orange tablet in a 500mg dosage. It has a generic name of phenylpropanolamine-and-paracetamol which clearly indicates that it is good for nasal congestion and fever at the same time. I took one capsule after having my breakfast ...

• and going to bed. When I woke up, I was feeling better. I am not saying that this product is that effective, my proper health care practices also counts such as having a good rest and drinking plenty of water. Coldzep is just a temporary remedy.

Compared to Neozep, I like

Coldzep because it does not have any drowsing effect. Though Neozep has another type of non-drowsy tablets, Coldzep is practically better because it is less costly. They are manufactured by different companies and being distributed by different pharmacies. I am glad that Coldzep is available to all The Generics Pharmacy.

jennifer says :

…i had 1 tablet this morning and another 1 after i ate lunch… and now i’m having a hard time here at work coz i feel very sleepy.

nitakb says :

I’ve had this same issue before. I found that taking only half the tablet instead of the whole thing works better in not making me sleepy. I also try to ease into taking cold medicine since most tend to make me really sleepy. You may be one of those folks whose body responds differently, like in this case the tablets aren’t supposed to make you sleepy but they do for you. This may sound weird or crazy but I once bought cold medicine that is supposed to make you drowsy and took it. Odd thing is I didn’t feel sleepy. You may have to try that.

Galega says :

Drowsiness is one of the very common side effects of Coldzep. It happens regularly with a set of users and they are not advised to take it. If you always feel sleepy coupled with a sensation of dizziness and drowsiness, you should avoid taking it. There are many other alternatives for the treatment of cold and you should consider a suitable for your kind of requirements.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 26106715381030/k2311a061/6.1.09