The Sims 2  » Games  »
  • I love playing this game because it deals with household chores such as doing the dishes, cooking, mopping the floor, cleaning the house, watering the plants, pulling weeds in your garden, etc. You also have a choice of going to work and earn some money so you could pay for the daily expenses but if you already know the cheat you can also stay at home and focus on your self-development
  • The best part is, the simulation game has been developed that the characters could already grow old, which is rather amazing if I may say

• by Sigrid

The Sims 2 - a simulation game is something out of the ordinary, it is extremely fun and I usually spend hours playing it. I love playing this game because it deals with household chores such as doing the dishes, cooking, mopping the floor, cleaning the house, watering the plants, pulling weeds in your garden, etc.

You also have a choice of going to work and earn some money so you could pay for the daily expenses but if you already know the cheat you can also stay at home and focus on your self-development.

This game also lets you have children;

you nurture them until they are old enough to leave the coop.

I love this game because of its graphics and well, the game itself.

I already built my own town and built all the houses in it and nurtured all the families in it.

The best part is, the simulation game has been developed that the characters could already grow old, which is rather amazing if I may say.

All the things I have mentioned have got something to do with life and how we live it or choose to live it.

I love this simulation game because it lets ...

• me create characters and I could even make them look like me if I want to, and through these characters I can be an astronaut, a soldier, a business woman, a campaign manager, a bum or whatever I want to be as long as it’s in the selection that is.

Although the game is very simple it is still very much enjoyable because you could not only have your own family you could also build your own home and control your whole career plus there are so many things you could do.

You could stay on the swing and chill, you could

build your own swimming pool and go swimming, you can change the seasons.

You can even have holidays if you want to or go to the university if you want to.

When you are building your home you could even choose which paint to use, which carpet to use in a certain room, what plants you want in your garden, what kind of couch you want to have, what kind of bed you want to have giving you the capacity to be creative of course, you have to work around your budget making it a lot more exciting.

This game is really my favorite.

The Sims 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 28106715271030/k2311a061/6.1.09