Final Destination movie  » Movies  »
  • I can say that it could have been a better movie on the basis that the subject and the concept this movie deals with is totally fresh and unique

• by radicalatom

First when I decided review this movie; I had no idea where to start and what to write because the stream of mixed feelings came to my mind about it. A few days ago, when I was with my friends, they asked me to join them; even though I had seen this movie, I stayed and simply watched.

I can say that it could have been a better movie on

the basis that the subject and the concept this movie deals with is totally fresh and unique. Instead of dealing with such a powerful subject, after some time it turns out to be a normal “who will die next?” type movie.

I have no complaints to make about this movie but the only thing that disappoints me is the reckless treatment of a brilliant concept which could have been ...

• made in an intelligent movie.

A bunch of students luckily escapes from death while the rest of the students get killed in an accident; somehow the death follows each one of those lucky students to kill in strange accidents. Okay, this sounds really silly, but it’s a fiction movie intended to entertain masses, if it would have been made in to a serious movie, it wouldn’t get the attention

it received.

The accident scenes are filmed in such a way that they will leave in shocked, the first hour of the movie is really fast paced, and this pace it loses in the second half. The young cast is just according to the need.

My friends liked this movie more than I did. It is just one time watchable, don’t just expect too much from the movie, and watch it as it goes.

Final Destination movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11106715161030/k2311a061/6.1.09