Dr. Shinta Acupuncture  » Health  »
Dharmawangsa Square, Jakarta Indonesia
  • I think there were several points in my body that always got those vitamin C injection

• by MomLouiTan

I tried to get the acupuncture treatment from this place few years ago. I wanted to lose my weight and since I am a person who does not like to do lots of exercise, I would like to try the acupuncture way to get rid of some weight in my body.

What did the doctor do? When you decided to get acupuncture injection from the doctor to lose your weight, she will give you vitamin C injection. That’s what she

called it but I am not sure if it’s pure vitamin C or there is other thing inside this injection. She will give the injection on the place of your body where you want to lose the fat. For example, you will get it on your stomach, legs, arms and behind your ears. I think there were several points in my body that always got those vitamin C injection.

After that, the doctor will give you a prescription and you ...

• need to take the medicine that she wrote in the prescription to help your diet program. I remember that she also gave Xenical as one of the medicine that I need to buy from the pharmacy and consume it according to the prescription that she wrote.

After one week trying to do my diet, I really lose few kilograms of my weight. And after few weeks getting this acupuncture treatments and combined it with light diet program, I lose around

8 kilograms of my weight. This was an amazing experience.

But since I really had no idea what will be the effect of this vitamin C acupuncture treatments, I did not continue anymore. I heard from some people that it could give a bad effect to the body, especially for a woman who want to get pregnant.

That’s why I stop my acupuncture treatments just after I heard about it. Thanks God that I still could get pregnant and have beautiful children.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343105715080631/k2311a0531/5.31.09