Crest SpinBrush ProClean
  • Combining the use of Crest SpinBrush with Crest Toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide is a decision I don't regret

• by lipsticknladdles

I have always been in search of anything that could make my teeth whiter. We, Asians are believed to have a “yellower” teeth. I have been struggling to fight that for as long as I remember. I have tried most teeth whitening stuff of various brands. Some work good but cost a lot. Others are cheaper but is less effective. Some works just great but causes sting and sore in the mouth. In short, they may be lots of great product in

the market but nothing suits me perfectly.

One day, Walmart had a clearance sale on Crest SpinBrush ProClean. I always wanted to try a battery-operated toothbrush but it always has been expensive. SO when I saw this product on sale for less than ten bucks (with the two AA batteries included), I took advantage of it. It is available in Medium and Extra Soft bristles. For less than $20, I got myself 2 Crest SpinBrush ProClean and 2 replacement heads. Then ...

• on the dental health aisle, I grabbed a tube of Crest Toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide.

Crest SpinBrush ProClean has an ergonomic handle that promotes good and comfortable grip. It features a dual action technology that has a spinning and side to side motion thus enhancing better performance. It removes plaques on hard to reach areas and compared to manual brushing, it cleans better thus whitening teeth. Combining the use of Crest SpinBrush with Crest Toothpaste with baking soda and peroxide is

a decision I don’t regret. Baking soda and peroxide have ingredients which are known to have a whitening effect.I tried using these two products religiously three or four times a day. I have been using it for more than a month now and I have to admit that I am seeing good results. I suppose, if I combine these two with an effective teeth whitening strips, my quest for a lighter shade of teeth will soon be over. Give it a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 343105715050531/k2311a0531/5.31.09