The World’s Best Cat Litter
  • It also does well with the urine odors (although the solids are an entirely different story - I don't think there's a product around that could mask anything Chloe produces
  • I would recommend at least trying this little with your little furbabies

• by chatombreux

Like another reviewer here, I am owned by two cats, Shady and Chloe. I recently did a review on Yesterday’s News cat litter and can still say that I really like that product.

However, one of my cats developed a strong aversion to using pellets and began to do what none of us wants our cats to do, so I had to make a change and quickly.

I’ve used clay litter before and still could in a pinch - it’s cheap and easy to find. But, my cats have an odor factor that is beyond explanation -

one in particular who is diabetic. Her urine is very strong and clay litter just doesn’t contain it. Plus, her output is so much, it turns the clay into, well, clay. It’s a bear to remove from the litter pan!

So, I went looking for a different kind of product - one that would satisfy the one cat’s need to feel grit under her feet and my need to have something that would contain odor and be easy to clean. I think I found it.

The World’s Best Cat Litter is a scoopable litter made ...

• from whole kernel corn that is so much more absorbant than any clay litter could hope to be. It also does well with the urine odors (although the solids are an entirely different story - I don’t think there’s a product around that could “mask” anything Chloe produces!). It scoops easily and the cats seem to like it. Best of all, it’s FLUSHABLE!!!! That’s right - I can scoop next to the toilet and it’s all gone in a matter of seconds (assuming you have no city ordinances forbidding it). No stinky
        bags of litter sitting waiting for trash day - no double bagging of cat litter as required in some municipalities. Just a nice clean flush and *poof*! It’s gone!

Price-wise, TWBCL looks expensive. I hesitated the first time I bought it. I’m an avowed penny pincher. But, a little goes a long way, so a bag of TWBCL lasts just about as long as the larger bag of Yesterday’s News for the same price.

I would recommend at least trying this little with your little furbabies. I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

The World's Best Cat Litter

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 293105714950131/k2311a0531/5.31.09