Farouk Chi Flat Irons  » Housewares  »
  • I thought I would try a different and less expensive brand and tried ceramic plated iron for $40.00 My hair was nothing like the Chi version and it took me almost twice as long to get my hair looking not even half as good
  • I love the Chi flat iron and from what I've seen, it's superior to other flat irons

• by marleymauve
      I had a relative flat iron my hair with a Chi 1″ iron by Farouk. It was bought from Trade Secrets for about $200 plus tax.

I wasn’t interested in having this done but was talked into it and was shocked with the results.

My hair was was beautifully sleek, smooth and shiny when it was complete and I thought, “Wow”.

I was told it would last days and it did.

It was

three days before I needed to wash my hair and I probably could’ve gotten away with longer.

My hair didn’t start to frizz or crimp and looked sleek and shiny and perfectly straight.

The Chi iron even made my hair colour look more dimensional and you couldn’t see split ends or any damage that I knew my hair had.

I thought I would try a different and less expensive brand and tried ceramic ...

• plated iron for $40 My hair was nothing like the Chi version and it took me almost twice as long to get my hair looking not even half as good.

I love the Chi flat iron and from what I’ve seen, it’s superior to other flat irons.

I’ve spoken to other people who have also bought expensive flat irons and they don’t seem to be nearly as good as the Farouk brand.

The

ceramic plates are more protective to your hair and offer more even heat than non ceramic models and from what I’ve seen, frequent use of less superior irons results in the wearing away of the ceramic coating whereas the Chi can withstand daily use and I’ve known people who’ve owned theirs for a few years without the iron showing any signs of wear and tear.

I’ve recommended the Farouk Chi to many friends and have not had any complaints from anyone that now owns one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53210771490431/k2311a0721/7.21.06