Grand Prix Generic Cigarettes  » Food  »
  • With the rising cost of cigarettes, I am looking for cheaper brands to fill in parts of the day
  • The 100 size length was perfect for me as I like to smoke half a cigarette and come back in an hour for the rest
  • Compared to other generic brands I have tried, the Grand Prix was the best bang for my buck
  • The downside is that I don't see them in any of my grocery stores or at my favourite gas stations

• by ekaterina markova

With the rising cost of cigarettes, I am looking for cheaper brands to fill in parts of the day. My Parliment Light 100’s are $45 per carton, and I have tried a few bargain brands to stretch my cigarette budget. Most of them are too strong and have a throat-burning quality, but
      Grand Prix was a nice surprise.

Grand Prix, a generic brand with no frills packaging, was only $3.50 a pack including the tax (Los Angeles area). The taste was light and flavorfull, without that heavy chemical or harsh feeling. The 100 size length was perfect for me as I like to smoke half ...

• a cigarette and come back in an hour for the rest.

Though the package said “lights”, the Grand Prix are a bit stronger than my usual cigarettes, but with the prices these days, the Grand Prix are an excellent now and again choice.

Compared to other generic brands I have tried, the Grand Prix was the best bang for my buck. The downside is that I don’t see them in any of my grocery stores or at my favourite gas stations. I had to buy them at a liquor store a few miles away, but it was worth the trip. Overall, they are tasty, satisfying and down right cheap.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273105714421231/k2311a0531/5.31.09