Tull Jye Skin Care Cosmetics  » Cosmetics  »
  • Basically, this Tull Jye is a package which consists of many products with different specialties, but I guess, I would talk about this whole product at one time, because this product would give a great result if I use all of them (it doesn't bring maximum result if I just choose, one of the products, like only face cream, or only foundation, that's why, of course I would suggest that once a person decide to use Tull Jye, that it would be better to buy all the product's package)

• by Qin

I’ve know for a long time that Tull Jye is a very popular product for removing acne and clear all the dark spot from face. I’ve never expected that there will come a day where I use this product. Basically, this Tull Jye is a package which consists of many products with different specialties, but I guess, I would talk about this whole product at one time,

because this product would give a great result if I use all of them (it doesn’t bring maximum result if I just choose, one of the products, like only face cream, or only foundation, that’s why, of course I would suggest that once a person decide to use Tull Jye, that it would be better to buy all the product’s package).

Well, as I said, since it’s really ...

• popular, one package can reach for more than $100 consists of many products which I can use for a whole day. I’ve been suggested to use Tull Jye for removing my dark spot on my face, I’ve been a told by a skin-doctor, that’s why I entrust her that she would give a good reason for recommending me this products.

Using this products, means I have to be

patient and should not forget what product should I use for next, it’s quiet complex to remind all the list and the schedule, but after a month, I can use this product regularly and more fluently as I feel a good progress. The dark spot on my face is reduced by 40% and it’s really a great changes, so I tent to use Tull Jye more and more.

Yulie says :

I would like to try this product for personal needs. Is it safe for an expecting mom? I need more information and how to purchase this product.

Thanks

John says :

Yulie, these are bleach products, which are not suggested for use during pregnancy.

Galega says :

This bleaching product of Tull Jye is not intended to be used during pregnancy stage. Further, it should also not be used during the breastfeeding stage.

It can create health issues for your baby. It would be prudent if you just avoid it at this vital stage of your life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105714401231/k2311a0531/5.31.09