Maybelline Dream Matte Mouse  » Cosmetics  »
  • It's the first benefit that I like the most
  • Although, I have sensitive skin, I didn't get any problem or a negative reaction against the foundation, it also keep my face from getting oily during midday, that's the other benefit that I get from this product
  • It's really convenient to use this product

• by Qin

This is one of my favorite powder (and which also works a good foundation), as I’ve always fond toward Maybelline products, so I can’t help myself for not trying this products. Actually I’ve used other products from another brand, but as I say, Maybelline usually has another special ’service’ inside their products to serve their customers. That’s why I intent to try it.

As

I thought, this foundation (including powder) really works so greatly, it can endure for more than 6 hours (almost one full-time work at my office and I don’t need to keep maintaining my make-up every 3 hours, because the foundation can last so long). It really gives a great performance and result for my maximal appearance. It’s the first benefit that I like ...

• the most.

Of course, it feels so light just like the other Maybelline products, doesn’t give any negative impact on my face even for daily / normal use (I’m extreme, because I use it everyday). The price, I can’t say it’s cheap, not quiet expensive though (because it’s quiet small for a mere foundation). Only around $10, but since it greats a good

advantage toward my skin, I guess I’m doing fine and it makes good sense, for a popular brand like this.

Although, I have sensitive skin, I didn’t get any problem or a negative reaction against the foundation, it also keep my face from getting oily during midday, that’s the other benefit that I get from this product. It’s really convenient to use this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313105714381231/k2311a0531/5.31.09