Skullcandy G.I. Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • I can't say for certain if I would purchase these again, unless I found a really good deal on them

• by Abe Arceo

The Skullcandy G.I. were meant to be my main headphones I used at home for both computer use, watching movies, and listening to my iPod. They started out as a great pair of headphones, but after only a couple month’s of use completely broke on me.

For no apparent reason, audio failed to play through the headphones, on either side. I plugged

the Skullcandy G.I. into both my wifes laptop as well as mine, our desktop computer, and both of our iPods, and couldn’t hear any sounds or audio playback what so ever.

Although the Skullcandy G.I. headphones only lasted us a few months, while it was working they were actually a great pair of headphones. They were fairly comfortable to wear for long periods of time, and I’ve watched several movies on my computer while wearing these headphones. While not in use, we always kept the Skullcandy G.I. headphones in the included bag, which displayed the Skullcandy logo on the side.

The cord was very long, probably 5 feet at the most, so it could reach to the back o fthe desktop computer without any problems. The ...

• Skullcandy G.I. Headphones
      audio playback was very crips and clear, and the bass was just right. Some headphones produced way too much base, but the Skullcandy G.I. headphones seemed to hit the mark just right.

I was very happy with the headphones the entire time they worked and that I used them. As I mentiond earlier, when I don’t use the G.I. headphones, I always kept

them in their carrying case, and did very little traveling with them. So I can’t say that they broke due to physical damage. I can’t say for certain if I would purchase these again, unless I found a really good deal on them. I’m hoping that I just picked up a bad pair of headphones, as I’ve never had any problems with other Skullcandy products.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162905714160431/k2311a0529/5.29.09