Mekeni Picnic Hotdogs  » Food  »
3.7
  • The regular size's price per piece is currently, only 3.50 PHP (based on my shopping experience), which is a lot cheaper than the popular ones for they cost between 5 and 6 PHP a piece

• by clowdine

I can’t believe this hotdog. I really appreciate my compatriots’ coming up with this product.

It’s surprisingly cheap though its taste can compare with the leading hotdog brands like Purefoods and Swift.

And it’s not packed in a ‘just like that’ manner.

Then I thought, maybe the texture won’t be

close enough.

But I’m wrong again, cheap hotdogs in our country can easily be distinguished because they are thin skinned and to me, they all taste almost like flour but with branded hotdogs, you can separate their skin using your spoon and fork.

It’s also the case of Picnic Hotdogs,

• with a dignified look because of individual wrapping and its competitive qualities.

Just like the leading hotdogs, it’s got its spicy taste with a little elasticity to the bite.

Mekeni Picnic Hotdogs also has variants like Picnic Cheesy and Picnic Chummy (but I haven’t tried them yet).

I’ve mentioned earlier

that it’s very cheap.

The regular size’s price per piece is currently, only 3.

50 PHP (based on my shopping experience), which is a lot cheaper than the popular ones for they cost between 5 and 6 PHP a piece.

So, guess where I will go in this challenging economic situation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272905714020431/k2311a0529/5.29.09