Nicholas Cage  » Movies  »
  • When I first realized what a great actor he was, I decided to watch every film he was in, even the ones he had made before The Rock that I hadn't seen
  • His name stands out so much in my opinion and it was the best choice for him to make, because now he is a full blown famous film star
  • His acting is superb and I love the way he talks in all his films

• by Dela

Nicholas Cage is my all time favorite movie star. The first time I realized this was when I watched The Rock filmed in 1996. His accent alone captures my attention. It is that slow Californian voice that sounds so

cool to me. When I first realized what a great actor he was, I decided to watch every film he was in, even the ones he had made before The Rock that I hadn’t seen.

Nicholas Cage is the son of a Literature Professor, August Coppola and dancer-choreographer Joy Vogelsang. Nicholas changed his name very early on in the 1980s. His name stands out so much in my opinion and it was the best choice for him to make, because now he ...

• Nicholas Cage
      is a full blown famous film star.

My favorite films are National Treasure, Gone in Sixty Seconds, The Family Man and the World Trade Center. His acting is superb and I love the way he talks in all his films.

His eyes have a stunning gleam to them and his face features are uniquely handsome. He takes his roles so seriously and that makes me like him even more. I have watched every film of his now and will carry on doing so.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112905713950431/k2311a0529/5.29.09