Disneyland Paris  » Entertainment  »
  • I recommend any family to take a short break at Christmas time to Disneyland Paris, as it makes it even more fun and special

• by Dela

I went to Disneyland Paris with my family for a four day holiday in the December month just before Christmas. It was a special treat for our two children for Christmas. This is a smaller version of the American Disney World Park in Orlando, Florida. We traveled to Paris by Eurostar from Waterloo in London, which took two hours. The Eurostar train took us straight into the Disneyland Paris station, which was brilliant. All

we had to do from there was hop on a free bus service that took us to our hotel in the Disney area, which took ten minutes to get to. We stayed in the Cheyenne hotel. This place was a western cow boy theme hotel. The rooms had bunk beds for the kids and a double bed. We was excited to be there and the look of the rooms had excited my two children.

• The Disney park area was brilliant too. They had many rides, shows and 3D stuff to see. It is, also, a great place to take younger children too. The Disney shop area is brilliant too, as there are plenty of shops here to look around at. Also, the entertainment is good too. We went to see some exciting shows when we were there, such as, the Christmas Mickey Mouse show, which was spectacular for

the kids and very funny. Of course, some of the rides and shows are in French, but there is some translation in English with some of the rides.

At Christmas time, it is brilliant, because the tree is so high and lit up and there are some special parades going on for the Christmas celebrations.

I recommend any family to take a short break at Christmas time to Disneyland Paris, as it makes it even more fun and special.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592905713900431/k2311a0529/5.29.09