Rexona Activereserve deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
2.0
  • I know use deodorant as a prespirant actually doesn't good because it will make the sweat doesn't come up, in fact sweat is dirty and if keep uncome outer skin it will be become poison
  • Though Rexona actiresrve said that it will make our armpit is not become black, but make it whiter, I don't think that will be true because I use it for log time and try to make my black armpit become clean and looks whiter again, but its doesn't proven

• by coolvie

Nowadays, many brands of deodorant offering their products. Because of a lot of people’s activity today that make they sweat easily, especialy in the tropic country like Indonesia, many people use deodorant before they go out.

One of famous deodorant products is Rexona, this product is exist so long ago.

I also use Rexona deodorant to make me

feel more confident.

I know use deodorant as a prespirant actually doesn’t good because it will make the sweat doesn’t come up, in fact sweat is dirty and if keep uncome outer skin it will be become poison.

But I use it just when I need it especially in the morning before I start to work.

Though Rexona ...

• actiresrve said that it will make our armpit is not become black, but make it whiter, I don’t think that will be true because I use it for log time and try to make my black armpit become clean and looks whiter again, but its doesn’t proven.

At least I can use it to make my armpit looks

dry in the afternoon because it will be ashamed if our clothes in armpit looks wet.

Rexona activereserve contains sunflower oil, it’s one of linoleic acid that help to minimize an iritation in armpit.

I don’t suggest to use prespirant deodorant at all, but it’s a choice if you wanna still active and still looks dry and fresh in a same time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312905713790331/k2311a0529/5.29.09