Fantastic Sams Lansing MI
5200 S CEDAR ST LANSING, MI 48911-3862

• by Hornetlover

Once a month, my husband go to Fantastic Sams for his haircut. My husband is very meticulous when it comes to his hair and Fantastic Sams is the only salon that got his taste when it comes to haircuts.

When I had my first haircut here in the US, my husband took me Fantastic Sams. I already knew his hair stylist so I am confident that she will take care of my hair.

Like my husband, I am also meticulous whenever I get my

hair done. We both have a curly hair so we always want to make sure that it will turn out to be good and nice.

Of course, we are not the only customers who goes there, so if you are in waiting list, you can sit down and relax for a while. You can read your favorite magazines or if you are not sure what hair styles do you want, there are so many hair fashion magazines also.

You can have a free coffee if ...

• in case you will wait for a little longer. Fantastic Sams staffs are all very friendly. They will always greet you with a smile.

I saw one old woman who can hardly walk, she was alone. One staff came to her before she reached the entrance and helped her. You can hang your coat in one corner so you would feel more comfortable while waiting and drinking your hot coffee and while reading your favorite magazines.

When I had my hair done,

the hairstylist shampoo my hair and rinsed. I almost fell asleep because she has the mildest massage I have ever experienced. The rate is reasonable enough because of the good service they offers. They have so many branches across town, so anyone can experience their one of a kind services.

Now, my hair is growing long again and it looks so nice. If I am going to get my hair done again, Fantastic Sams is the only salon that I would love to go to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242905713740131/k2311a0529/5.29.09