Cetirizine tablet
  • The summer heat gives plenty of problems and allergy is one big problem I have been fighting for 5-6 years now
  • There are plenty of good allergy tablets available in the market but I prefer Cetirizine as it is cheap and doesn't have any side effects, I tried few others like Avil 50 Mg but they made me slack and a bit lazy but Cetirizine doesn't have any such effects after taking the tablet I don't feel as if I have taken some pills but the allergy vanishes and makes me feel comfortable and relaxed

• by mehakibehaki

Summer is the time when all kind of allergic problems start appearing. The summer heat gives plenty of problems and allergy is one big problem I have been fighting for 5-6 years now. Drinking plenty of water helps but along with

it cetirizine tablet is what helps me keep the allergy away. My skin type is such that it gets swollen up along with getting reddish and it really gets out of control.

Once I ran out of the cetirizine tablet and it was around 11 PM, at our place everything is closed around this time, when I got the allergic attack. I spend the whole night scratching and crying as the pain was intolerable .Since then I always make it a point to ...

• Cetirizine tablet
      carry in stock at least a file of the cetirizine tablet.

There are plenty of good allergy tablets available in the market but I prefer Cetirizine as it is cheap and doesn’t have any side effects, I tried few others like Avil

50 Mg but they made me slack and a bit lazy but Cetirizine doesn’t have any such effects after taking the tablet I don’t feel as if I have taken some pills but the allergy vanishes and makes me feel comfortable and relaxed.

jalpa raval says :

i have dust allergy at last 15 year . when i take citrazen i feed comfortable and reaxed .but next day i have prblem like ASTHMA ( BRITHING PROBLEM ).SO GUAID ME.

Galega says :

If you have this problem for 15 years, may I ask you to stop taking conventional medicine for one month.

Take Homeopathic medicine, and I am sure you will find result within one month. I am saying this with personal experience. I don’t have asthma, but cough and allergy was causing lots of issues for me. Lastly, I asked a doctor in Kolkata and he suggested me Hepar Sulph 200. I took two drops in the morning and evening and got complete relief. This medicine was invented by the father of homeopathy and is quite popular.

Try Hepar Sulph. 200. It will definitely work in allergy and asthma (along with many other respiratory, throat and heart issues).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262905713700131/k2311a0529/5.29.09