Ritz Roger De Lluria Hotel  » Hotels  »
Calle Roger De Lluria 28, 08021 Barcelona, Spain
  • I love the location of this hotel because it is situated just in the middle of the busy district of Barcelona
  • The streets of Barcelona is free from any form of traffic not like the traditional 3rd world experience
  • I did my own research about Passeig de Gracia and I was told it is one of the most expensive streets in Barcelona that properties located near or closely situated in this avenue would definitely cost million of Euros
  • I like it though because it was clean but it was small as well
  • The restaurant offered delicious food but the appearance for me was off

• by gossip_girl

I love the location of this hotel because it is situated just in the middle of the busy district of Barcelona. The place was just right for shopping, food tripping and sight-seeing. It is very close to the airport as well. It took me less than 20 minutes from the time I got in the cab to this hotel. I have to subtract traffic though. The streets of Barcelona is free from any form of traffic not like the traditional 3rd world experience. The hotel’s location for me is something special too because it just stones away from Passeig de Gracia, which

is one of the most prominent shopping districts in Barcelona. It is also home for wonderful architecture and your eyes will surely be amazed watching all that are fair and intricately designed buildings. I did my own research about Passeig de Gracia and I was told it is one of the most expensive streets in Barcelona that properties located near or closely situated in this avenue would definitely cost million of Euros. So, this is a must see avenue.

The hotel’s facade is the typical Spanish art. The tiled balcony with prominent structures tending to paint one common architecture in Europe. From ...

• the outside I was able to conclude that the interiors would be the same. I was not mistaken. The lobby had this traditional Spanish ambiance. I like it though because it was clean but it was small as well. I adored the room so much because the bed was huge, the sheets were expensive I can tell and they got an LCD TV hung on the wall. I did not like the room size that much but the rest was just pretty and fabulous. Everything was clean including the lavatory as well. I like the complimentary wifi because it gave me access
        with my social networking sites while traveling and the connection was exceptionally fast.

The restaurant offered delicious food but the appearance for me was off. The fabric used to cover the buffet table was a little cheap for my taste. But the decorations aside, the service and the food was excellent. They offered mostly Spanish cuisine but there are lots of choices to choose from.

The hotel does not have fitness center and spa services. There are only 48 rooms. But amenities and customer service, I would say they passed . This is a great hotel if you want to stay in the middle of the city.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22805713320631/k2311a0528/5.28.09