212 ( for women ) by Carolina Herrera fragrance
  • I would say that floral fruity is so me oftentimes but I am still in constant search for the best floral fruity fragrance
  • I had a chance to experience this scent when this was given by my boyfriend to me during my last birthday
  • I think the earlier citrus scent not is incorporated in this wide array of flowers
  • I like the middle notes because the whole perfume was appealing as a result of this

• by gossip_girl

I would say that floral fruity is so me oftentimes but I am still in constant search for the best floral fruity fragrance. I had a chance to experience this scent when this was given by my boyfriend to me during my last birthday. This is one of the famous perfumes of Carolina Herrera.

At first when you spray it it give creates a semi-citrus and a semi-floral

hints. It was very light but the first spray is traditional for me. Then the segue starts to splurt lots of floral notes. I had researched this online in order to be well informed on what I was smelling. I checked that this scent has notes of camellia, lily, gardenia, freesia, jasmine and rose. There were lots of floral hints. I think the earlier citrus scent not ...

• is incorporated in this wide array of flowers. I like the middle notes because the whole perfume was appealing as a result of this. There is a strong dry down though but over all still the fresh scent of flowers still dominates it with a little touch of citrus smell.

The whole smell is very good, eloquent and so feminine. I would describe it as something fragile. I

also like how the bottle was peculiarly created. It was like a time capsule, it was also very feminine and modern. However, my only complain is the lightness of this scent. It seems it fades easily and it does not exude lots of vibrance in the first place. The smell per se is something that you will like but it fades away easily. It seems forgettable at times.

212 ( for women ) by Carolina Herrera fragrance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562805713260631/k2311a0528/5.28.09