Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo
  • I found out that this shampoo contains reinforced active fruit concentrate
  • I love the smell that I enjoy taking a bath everyday
  • For months now, I have not experience falling hair, healthy scalp, and long smooth and silky hair

• by gossip_girl

I have been searching for shampoo which gives my hair vibrance and total volume. Been using this product for several years but still I am dissatisfied. There is something that I am looking for but this is the closest I can get. Until I found out about Garnier Fructis. The smell is something that you will surely fall in

love. I found out that this shampoo contains reinforced active fruit concentrate. It is said that it goes deep into the surface of your hair to strengthen it while giving a soft texture in your strands. As a result it promises smooth, silky hair and strong from roots to tips.

My experience is a living proof for this. I ...

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312805713250631/k2311a0528/5.28.09