DKNY Be Delicious perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I would not consider it floral in fact but rather fruity
  • The thing I like about DKNY Be Delicious is the happiness and creativity instilled in it
  • I have wonderful experience too because my change of this scent was well noticed by lots of people

• by gossip_girl

There is a strong note when this perfume starts but sadly, I’ve smelled it somewhere.

I got this during one of my trip when a did some shopping at Duty Free. The shape obstructs my imagination for traditional shapes thats why I grabbed and smelled this. I searched the notes comprising this perfume for me to get a better grasp with its composition.For the top notes, it is magnolia, cucumber,grapefruit. The

middle notes are composed of tuberose, violet, green apple,lily of the valley and rose. Then the base notes are woodsy notes and amber.

The perfume starts with citrus scent but I find it ambiguous, it was like citrus but more so I can already sense apple in it. This perfume took the inspiration from apples, in fact the shape of the bottle was patterned after green apple. I did not sense ...

• any violet, lily of the valley or rose in the background. I guess its because these are just floral scents which are easily clouded with strong citrus or green apple hints. Then when it dries down, amber was nowhere either. I would say that the dry down was sweet but full of texture.

The scent for me has a strong rich background though the front is floral. I would not consider

it floral in fact but rather fruity. The thing I like about DKNY Be Delicious is the happiness and creativity instilled in it. The fragrance is so amusing, it has a well-defined character and it describes every woman.

I have wonderful experience too because my change of this scent was well noticed by lots of people. They defined the smell as something which really suits me and they always say it is sweet.

DKNY Be Delicious perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562805713200631/k2311a0528/5.28.09