Tuseran Forte Capsules  » Health  »
2.5
  • I like how this decongestant works and relieve me from frequent coughing
  • All I know is that it makes my cough heal faster

• by Maristelle

During rainy season, despite continuous intake of vitamins, getting sick is inevitable. Just a few drizzle and it is easy to catch rainy nose. Not just that, it my case I easily get cough and it lasts for long, I am lucky if it will just be for a week.

But with the help of Tuseran Forte Capsules my life get easier.

My cough can be easily treated without too much hassle.

My Mom always cares for me and this is her brand. Before I used to drink cough syrup but now, it is more practical to have capsules because it is more handy.

I take two capsules of Tuseran Forte per day every time I am coughing. I can attest that this ...

• is really effective.

It does not only target the cough but also fever and runny nose. It works in those three remarkable ways.

Its generic name is dextromethorphan HBr Phenylpropanolamine HCl Paracetamol that is why it has the ability to treat cough, cold, fever all at once. I like how this decongestant works and relieve me from frequent coughing.

It also cures

my headache and body pain that is always associated with my fever on the first few days. After three consecutive intakes of this capsule, the result will be very visible.

It is not like other mucolytic syrup that makes you cough more and dilute phlegm. It does not make my cough dry either.

All I know is that it makes my cough heal faster.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342805713080231/k2311a0528/5.28.09