Kenzo 5:40pm in Madagascar perfume  » Perfume  »
  • This new Kenzo scent is only available via travel outlets as far as I know [airports, airlines, ferries] I got mine from Sharm el Shiekh in the duty free
  • I think the packaging is very attractive - there are two beautiful photographs on each side one of grasses in the wind and another of an island at sunset
  • I love it an will wear it to remind me of my holiday

• by endymion78

This new Kenzo scent is only available via travel outlets as far as I know [airports, airlines, ferries] I got mine from Sharm el Shiekh in the duty free. It’s 50ml eau de toilette spray and was 59 USD.

one of grasses in the wind and another of an island at sunset.

The images are repeated on either side of the bottle, so you can turn it round depending on your mood or to fit with the decor in your bedroom/bathroom! The bottle itself feels nice and solid, is shaped with a slight curve ...

• to the base and top right edge to cleverly make the liquid inside look like a wave.

There is a neat bronze cap over the spray which blends perfectly with the colours of the photograps.

It looks classy.

The scent I think is lovely - not too heavy and floral, as with some of the

other KENZO scents but more balanced and subtle.

I can smell hints of tropical coconut, some citrus, earthy sand, vanilla and blossoms - but more than anything a hint of the sea.

I couldn’t even say what the sea smells like.

But they’ve bottled a beach at sunset.

I love it an will wear it to remind me of my holiday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562805712960231/k2311a0528/5.28.09