Frontline
  • I bought Frontline after consulting the vet since I was desperate seeing my dog scratching like crazy

• by iqphantom

As a family of three is fit we are the proud owners of a German Sheppard called Freya Saphira. Our dog loves the outdoor walks and playing in the park.

She is a very curious creature and loves to “shake “noses with every dog she encounters during these activities.

That is how it happened

that in spite of all the hygiene program we put her through he ended bringing up at home some unwanted visitors flees.

I bought Frontline after consulting the vet since I was desperate seeing my dog scratching like crazy.

As instructed I applied the drops at the base of the neck and ...

• on the spine and the miracle happened.

In two hours there was no sign of flees and our girl was back being her playful self.

Frontline has an oily composition, with a funny smell; it is very toxic for children and should be kept away from them.

Also it is very important to know

that it is also very toxic for your dog at that is why it’s crucial to be careful where are you applying the product.

The dogs tend to lick themselves and it is very important that the Frontline solution should be applied in an area where the dog can not reach.

Frontline creates a month long protection for both the dog and its family.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292805712900131/k2311a0528/5.28.09