Superman Returns movie  » Movies  »
  • First I thought she was too young and then didnt have the chops to to do lois justice
  • I think I heard that Bosworth and Routh signed on for the sequal then i heard they would only do one if the film grossed over 200 mill which it looks like its going to happen

• by carelesswhisperer84
      I absolutely loved every minute of this movie. It was suspensful and the acting was great as well.

Brandon Routh was Excellent as Superman as well as Clark.

He supplied the

right amount of innocence to Clark and confidence to superman.

I was plesantly surprised by Kate Bosworth.

I didn’t think she could pull off the role as Lois Lane.

First I thought she was too young and then didnt have the chops to to do lois justice.

But i thought she did a great job.

There wasn’t one minute where I was ...

• Superman Returns movie
      bored as opposed to some other action movies sometimes they drag certain scenes too long.

This movie was just right.

I left the theater excited for the sequal.

I think

I heard that Bosworth and Routh signed on for the sequal then i heard they would only do one if the film grossed over 200 mill which it looks like its going to happen.

Superman Returns movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11210771290431/k2311a0721/7.21.06