Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel in Kuala Lumpur  » Hotels  »
Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
  • We would definitely stay there again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone

• by kurokuro

My family and I stayed at the Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel when we went to Kuala Lumpur for a vacation. The location of this hotel is perfect because it is in the city center and it’s just a few minutes walk to Bukit Bintang where the shopping centers and restaurants are.

It’s also about a five minute walk to the Petronas Twin Towers and Suria KLCC. The monorail station is in front of the hotel so we found it easy to get around Kuala Lumpur.

We arrived just after midnight but we had no problems checking in. It was fast and we were ...

• able to go to our room right away to rest. Our room was of good size and very clean. And we had a view of the Petronas Twin Towers from our window. It was great! The bathroom was also spacious and clean.

Buffet breakfast was great. There was a wide range to

choose from. The food was just perfect!

Service was excellent. The staff were very polite, friendly and helpful.

Crowne Plaza Mutiara Hotel is a really nice hotel and we had a wonderful stay there. We would definitely stay there again and I would recommend this hotel to anyone. It’s a real value for money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22805712790131/k2311a0528/5.28.09