Fellowes P300 Paper Shredder  » Hardware  »
1.0

• by booklover
      In this day and age, with all of the risk of identity theft, many people need a paper shredder for personal use. I had occasion to use my friend’s paper shredder

one day, and actually found it quite annoying to use. It is builkier and more awkward than my own, and jams quite easily and doesn’t always shred the entire paper. You ...

• have to put in 3 or less sheets of paper, and while it works fine on small pieces of paper, regular sized pieces of paper do not always get shredded the
        entire way, just 2/3 of the way. We tried an experiment, and discovered that it is faster to just shred the paper by hand or with a pair of scissors than to use this shredder.

Jahaziel says :

I have found the Fellowes p300-5 to be a very economical and portable shredder I keep it with my laptop for use on the road. I have lost the legs for holding the shredder on the waste baskets. After about ten years, I cannot find where to get replacement legs.

Jules Li says :

The parts for this model are very difficult to locate. However, you can contact Fellowes, which is the manufacturer to get replacement parts. Here’s the number to their customer service: 1-800-945-4545.

Dee says :

I have lost the power supply to my fellowes p300 power supply. I may still have it but I need to know the voltage and polarity if I`m to identify it amongst the other power supplies I have accumulated. Can anyone help please?

Fred says :

I can sell you mine, it is in excellent condition for $ 15 dollars. I am at Tysons Corner VA.

Dee says :

I live near the Uk and really only want to know the voltage and polarity as I am sure I still have the power supply. Can you please advise me what they are please?
    Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 33210771270431/k2311a0721/7.21.06