JBL Duet 2-Channel Multimedia Speakers  » Electronics  »
  • I don't use my gadgets simultaneously though that's why I have no problem having only one speaker system for them all
  • I think this is a great device to support my other gadgets

• by Amaya

This is my first time to have a JBL in our household and I’m quite not used to it. However, its performance is so far, at a satisfactory level. It is also a flexible device which I can use with my laptop, PSP and my mp3 player. I like it though.

Along with its built is a

silver finish of fine and smooth style. The look is modern but has a classic touch which made the product an average blend of two technological era. It perfectly goes well along with other devices and doesn’t look mismatched with any of them because of such physical advantage.

It supports a standard 3.5mm input jack which is ...

• compatible with computers, laptops, portable music/media players. This flexibility is not only a space-saver but as well as a money saver. I don’t use my gadgets simultaneously though that’s why I have no problem having only one speaker system for them all. The sound quality is also very good. It supports a very surround sound quality
        that made it one of my favorite stuffs around the house.

Technicalities are good and doesn’t consume much power. It’s good as an energy-saver too (for a speaker). I think this is a great device to support my other gadgets. I’m going to settle with this for a while and see more for myself how well it can sustain.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162805712570131/k2311a0528/5.28.09