Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Wipes-Lemon Scented  » Housewares  »
  • Clean Multi-Surface Wipes (lemon scented in the blue container)are the best disinfecting wipes I have tried so far
  • I would definitely be willing to pay full price for them or stock up next time they are on sale

• by Andy72

Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Wipes (lemon scented in the blue container)are the best disinfecting wipes I have tried so far. I got them on sale and had a coupon for extra savings so I figured I would give them a shot.

The package itself has an easy-glide dispensing top and is a lot easier to

operate than most brands out there. I use these mainly at work because our computers and phones are shared. Not only does my workspace feel germ-free when I use these but it also looks and feels a lot cleaner.

I have used many other brands of these wipes, some expensive and some generic and ...

• were not satisfied with any of them. Two things that I really like about these wipes are that you don’t get that sticky feeling after you use them and the scent is a nice light scent and not overpowering like other brands. These Mr. Clean Multi-Surface Wipes fall in the moderately priced
        (without a coupon and not on sale) category as far as price but overall these are the best. I would definitely be willing to pay full price for them or stock up next time they are on sale.

If you are a fan of disposable cleaning wipes, give these a try. You will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532805712450131/k2311a0528/5.28.09