Xyron 5″ Creation Station  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the Creation Station (510) after searching for an easy to use, non-electric laminator

• by Dreamerwolf

I bought the Creation Station (510) after searching for an easy to use, non-electric laminator. I chose this one for it’s ease of use, portability and price. It’s labeled as a ’sticker maker’ but it does much more than that. You can get various refills…so far I’ve used the two-sided lamination and

the adhesive that it came with. I plan to get the magnet refill as well.

It is small and easily portable. I plan to take it with me to a convention where I am a dealer and make magnets, stickers and laminate artwork. It’s great because it doesn’t require any batteries or ...

• electricity. You just place the item that you want to laminate into the slot, turn the crank and it comes out the other side. The lamination is not thick, but it is strong.

It’s super easy to change cartridges, you simple life the top, pull it out and place in the next.

It works on anything 5″ wide of smaller. I purchased mine from Amazon.com for about $40. you can also get cartridges there. I would defiantly suggest shopping around for the refills because they are expensive. Look through Amazon or ebay to get a good deal, otherwise you might pay over $20 per refill.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162805712440131/k2311a0528/5.28.09