Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • The thing I like them the most for is quick cleanings
  • If I notice there's dust or dirt in the bathroom, I can do a quick wipe with a Clorox wipe and know that the area is actually clean
  • I don't have any other complaints about them, and I think they are great, so I would still rate them a 10/10

• by blue39289

One of my favorite cleaning products is CloroxDisinfecting Wipes. They come in cylinder containers, and the bigger one (the one I have) holds 75 wipes. They are meant to wipe of household surfaces to kill viruses, such as the ones that cause a cold or flu. They are easily dispensible, once one is pulled out,

another follows it. As long as the container is properly closed, the wipes will stay wet.

The thing I like them the most for is quick cleanings. If I notice there’s dust or dirt in the bathroom, I can do a quick wipe with a Clorox wipe and know that the area is actually clean. I can ...

• also use it to wipe the sink and door handles to remove the germs. They’re really quite handy!

Another thing I like about them is that they all have a refreshing (though strong) smell. The container I currently have is a Lemon Fresh scent that I happen to really like. I feel like it smells like a

clean bathroom should smell.

The only thing that might be bad about the wipes is that they can be wasteful, especially if a person uses too many in one cleaning project. I try not to do that, though. I don’t have any other complaints about them, and I think they are great, so I would still rate them a 10/10.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342705712240331/k2311a0527/5.27.09